Welcome to Lundby Lane

This blog chronicles The Life and Times on Lundby Lane...

It is a continuing saga of the events & goings on of the little people (peeps) and their amazing adventures.



Sunday, January 2, 2011

And now for something completely different












My husband and I had so much fun doing this. He has always said I am animated and this is proof positve. I don't have a lot of photos from my early years so I am very grateful to have these. We laughed and laughed. Yes, all these photos are of me. So now you know what I look like. A long time ago I won an award for my Blog and I was to tell 10 things about myself that weren't posted. Well I hope this post fulfills my obligation.
Be sure to scroll down below for some new Brinca Dada posts.

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful baby you were! and a natural blonde to boot (good excuse if you need one!)I don't like Barbie either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you and your husband must be a match made in heaven, sounds like the two of you have so much fun together :-) I love your baby photos and the comments with them! And thank you for buying the Emerson furniture as well as the house, I have been very eager to see real photos of them and I love all your variations of decorating the house.

    Happy New Year Amy and Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Barbie one is classic, what a face. Super cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!!! Amy, you made my day! I´m still smiling - thanks for doing the "10 facts of me thing" this way - you were such a cute baby - i like the one with the spinach best ;D

    And a happy, healthy and peaceful 2011 to you and your hubby, too!!

    Hugs, Nicola

    ReplyDelete