Welcome to Lundby Lane

This blog chronicles The Life and Times on Lundby Lane...

It is a continuing saga of the events & goings on of the little people (peeps) and their amazing adventures.



Sunday, December 19, 2010

Puder Zucker & The Hexan Haus

Another new House for the Lundbys.
This one will go on a new street called "Sugar Lane."
Here are the little peeps who were lucky I didn't eat them.

I asked hubby to make the enlcosed mix and we laughed for a long time because he doesn't know how to make Puder Zucker (powdered sugar). Now if I ever go to Germany I can ask for Puder Zucker at every meal.


This product was made in Germany for the greatest grocery store in the US called Trader Joe's. They are not in all areas so many of you many not have heard of them.


Here is the art work from the box and I just loved it.


Oh what fun I had to be a child for hours upon hours.

2 comments: