Welcome to Lundby Lane

This blog chronicles The Life and Times on Lundby Lane...

It is a continuing saga of the events & goings on of the little people (peeps) and their amazing adventures.



Monday, December 20, 2010

More Photos of Mary's New House #2

These are photos with the house closed.

You can see right through the house so in the back ground is my life size chair.

And there is my life size lamp in the back ground.





See the car parked in the garage.


The roof top decks. You can also see the solar panel.



Kinda burry but gives you a visual from the back side of the house.






Again you can see right through the house. In the back ground is my
cabinet with some of the vintage vases that I collect.




Since these photos were taken I have moved this fabulous piece of art called the Emerson House to a window location. It opens up more possiblities with a natural setting in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment